Links

Here are some interesting things







Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

How to make pretty comments on Reddit

Don't shoot the messenger, Reddit people. I tried to submit the Help page directly to Reddit but instead got taken to a year old entry so I've added this little blog entry so I can submit the topic to Reddit.

The help page on Reddit for commenting can be found here.

Yes, yes, yes, I could've read the instructions and trawled through the Help section but really, who has the time or inclination unless it is a necessity, right?

Without further ado, here is how to format comments in Reddit.com so you can use italics, bold, quote and my own special reason for hunting the information down, properly formatted hyperlinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<;p class="comment-timestamp"> << Home