Links

Here are some interesting things







Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 09, 2007

Cultural Icons, The Proclaimers, still at No.1

The Proclaimers have clinched a three-week run at the top of the charts with the charity remake of their hit (I'm Gonna Be) 500 Miles.

The Scottish twins teamed up with comics Peter Kay and Matt Lucas to re-record the song for Comic Relief.

The top three remain unchanged from last week, with Avril Lavigne at two, and Gwen Stefani at three.


The Proclaimers are cultural icons, I tell you, cultural icons! Up there alongside Jimmy Hendrix ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Moni said...

Awe well now I believe they're cultural Icons, I love their music. But up there with Hendrics?...me thinks not. ;D

10:14 PM  
Blogger McFox said...

Cultural icons I tell you!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<;p class="comment-timestamp"> << Home