Links

Here are some interesting things







Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 04, 2005

Ugliest man in the world?

A man accused of murder in the fatal shooting of a teenage girl who refused his requests for a kiss pleaded guilty Wednesday to the lesser charge of aggravated manslaughter.

Alfred R. Bishop, 21, admitted playing with a gun and cocking the weapon's hammer while pointing it at Elisa Hernandez, knowing she would probably be killed if it went off.

Police said Hernandez, a high school sophomore who knew Bishop only in passing from her neighborhood, encountered him March 29 while visiting friends in an apartment.

After some conversation, Bishop tried to get Hernandez to kiss him. She said no.

Bishop then pulled the gun, put it to her head and again demanded a kiss. According to witnesses, she said no and pushed the weapon away twice before Bishop shot her through the eye.

A candidate for ugliest man in the world, I'd wager:
"Kiss me or I shoot you"
"No!"
Bang

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If a man had a gun and wanted me to kiss him...I'd do it, becuase then I could get close enough to kick him in the family jewels. Geeez!

5:32 PM  
Blogger McFox said...

My only question would be, "Where?"

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<;p class="comment-timestamp"> << Home