Links

Here are some interesting things







Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Neglected Blog!

"Why have I been neglecting this blog?" you have been asking in droves. Ok, maybe not but just in case anyone is wondering, it is because I have been so busy. Ok, maybe not.

Actually, the real reason is because I switched browsers and began using Mozilla as my default instead of Internet Explorer.

I had finally had enough of IE's security holes and the huge lag-time between critical security holes being discovered, reported and exploited, and patches being released by Microsoft.

What has this to do with keeping a blog updated? There is no blog button available with Mozilla, as there is with Internet Explorer, via the Google toolbar. Call me shallow if you like ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<;p class="comment-timestamp"> << Home