Links

Here are some interesting things







Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 07, 2005

Some bloggy changes going on

Ok, so I’ve got this new gizmo I downloaded from blogger.com which you can find here: Blogger for Word.

It plugs into Microsoft Word and lets you compose your posts in, surprise, surprise, Word, before publishing.

I don’t know about you but I sometimes find myself inspired to write some sort of inspirational blog post (well, the odd dirty joke), and just can’t be bothered logging into the Blogger dashboard to make a new post. This little plug-in should help a great deal with that little bugbear.

You may also have noticed that the post title is now a live link. This is thanks to SarahK, who writes a blog called Simple SEO, and in particular, this nifty little 5 minute copy and paste exercise, which allowed me to alter the template to make the links live in blogger.

Ok, that’s my first Blogger for Word post written. Let’s see if it publishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<;p class="comment-timestamp"> << Home