Links

Here are some interesting things







Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Man with bloodied chain saw let into the U.S.

On April 25, Gregory Despres arrived at the U.S.-Canadian border crossing at Calais, Maine, carrying a homemade sword, a hatchet, a knife, brass knuckles and a chain saw stained with what appeared to be blood. U.S. customs agents confiscated the weapons and fingerprinted Despres. Then they let him into the United States.

The following day, a gruesome scene was discovered in Despres' hometown of Minto, New Brunswick: The decapitated body of a 74-year-old country musician named Frederick Fulton was found on Fulton's kitchen floor.

His head was in a pillowcase under a kitchen table. His common-law wife was discovered stabbed to death in a bedroom."

You wouldn't think butter would melt in his mouth, would you?



.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! We let him in the U.S.?! I don't know much, but I do know just looking at his eyes scares the hell out of me. The Statue of Liberty reads: "Give us you huddled masses yearning to be free," not give us your chain saw weilding homocidal maniacs....geezzz! I'm bacccccck, did ya miss me? lol I was able to keep the same email...same everything..pretty neat huh? Take care. ;)

4:37 AM  
Blogger McFox said...

His eyes scared you? Personally, the chainsaw would have scared the crap out of me.
Glad you got moved ok. :)

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL yeah the chainsaw would have been quite intimidating. Uh huh, I got move in okay, but I can honestly say that I would rather have a root canal than to move again. :0

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<;p class="comment-timestamp"> << Home