Links

Here are some interesting things







Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 07, 2005

My techno woes

It is now official. Technology is out to get me. It seems that just when I solve or resolve one techno problem another crops up to take it's place. Finally replaced the gearbox on the car and what happens? The heater packs in. Fix the heater. The boot locks siezes.

But it isn't only motor vehicles giving me grief. No. One of my websites went down at the weekend - just in time for a review by Overture on around 40 carefully constructed ads I was planning to run. Result? All rejected because the site was down. WTF!? That was the first I knew about it and I had been happily sending ppc to the site from google too. Fer feck's sake!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! I thought you'd fallen of the face of the internet planet. Sorry you are having some minor technical difficulties, to which I have no words of wisdom. It could be worse, you could be like me and be technoligically challenged. Yes, there are some of us who have never figured out how to set the clock on our VCR. Shocking! But then again, "Ignorance is bliss." So get your 'thingy-ma-jiggy" fixed on your "whatcha-ma-call-it'and kick some techno-arse. I know you can. :]

2:15 PM  
Blogger McFox said...

Heh! Believe it or not, I have trouble with the clock on the VCR as well! But of course, just when I worked out how to connect the tv, satellite and VCR with it's blinking time display all together and get them working; VCR's start to become obsolete and are replaced almost overnight with DVD players. Bah. :)

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<;p class="comment-timestamp"> << Home