Links

Here are some interesting things







Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Blogshares stole my blog ... er, shares, um, blogshares

Yes, the evil "System", stole my Blogshares and I am not a happy bunny. I scrimped and scraped to earn enough B$ to buy and own my own blog; wheeled and dealed, traded and triumphed, and now, while 'cleaning up the database' , the evil "system" sold my own blog out from under me!

Of course, I have complained bitterly to the 'powers that leave strange messages in the status line and at the bottom of the screen', but I think it is part of a sinister plot to thwart my unstoppable march to Bloggal domination ... mwhaaahahahahahahaha.


1 Comments:

Blogger Neighbour of Teh Hoors! said...

Me too!
No idea how it happened... Think it had something to do with the fact My Neighbours Are Hoors was registered twice but I don't know!
Pah.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<;p class="comment-timestamp"> << Home