Links

Here are some interesting things







Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Grilled Cheese Sandwich Fever Grips eBay

The revered cheese toastie

A grilled cheese sandwich bearing the likeness of the Virgin Mary is back on ebay. A woman says she made the sandwich ten years ago. And after taking a bite, she says she noticed the likeness of the Virgin Mary and saved the sandwich.

Ebay took the item off its auction site Sunday night thinking it was a joke. But the woman says the sandwich is no joke and bidding started again Tuesday.

Lots of people are now having fun with their own cheese sandwich items on eBay

I think it looks like Dolly Parton, myself ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Neighbour of Teh Hoors! said...

Hey! If I had a bit of toast that looked like Dolly Parton... there's NO WAY I'd sell it. I'd be holding on to that icon! :)

5:06 PM  
Blogger McFox said...

Hi Neighbour :)
Yep, no way I'd be selling a Dolly Parton cheese sandwich either.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<;p class="comment-timestamp"> << Home